Pelvic Floor Physio
At 18 Physio, our physiotherapist has post-graduate training in treating pelvic floor dysfunction in men.
This area of physiotherapy can be difficult and sensitive to discuss. Your concerns will always be managed with care and empathy. The assessment will assess your muscular function to tailor treatment, advice and a program to your individual needs.
We commonly treat:
- Radical prostatectomy patients (open and robotic).
- Stress urinary incontinence (leakage with activity).
- Bladder symptoms such as urgency, frequency and urge incontinence (leakage associated with an uncontrollable urge).
- Difficulties emptying your bladder; such as hesitancy, dribbling afterwards and incomplete emptying.
- Pelvic pain.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Bowel dysfunction; such as difficulty emptying and fecal incontinence.
Contact us to find out more.